Friday, January 30, 2009

Chinese Artist Paints Daughter In The Nude As An Oriental Goddess

Source: www.GutterUncensored.com

A 61 year old artist by the name of Mr. Li Zhuang Ping in China and his 23 year old daughter Ms. Li Qin are making news over nude art work. Mr. Ping asked his lovely young daughter to pose nude for a series of his goddess-themed paintings. And as you can see from the art work below, she said yes. So, as you look at Li Qin's ample breast, know you are looking at her full tits through her father's eye. Note the detailed of the nipples, No Way This is Sick and Totally Disgusting! The father and daughter duo from the Szechuan area have stunned the Chinese art community with their realistic oil paintings. Mr. Li Zhuang Ping said to reporters:

"(his daughter's) form and her natural beauty are what I had in mind for the image of a goddess."

"It was only after getting her approval that I allowed her to be my model."

"I set up a personal blog last year and posted my daughter's and my artworks online. Not one comment posted was of an obscene or sexual nature."

He added: "I created the 'Oriental goddess' series with her. She is both the model in the painting and the artist who creates (the artwork) with me."

"And yes, my wife approved," said Mr Li.

His daughter said she began modeling for him five or six years ago, and also worked with him to create the 'Oriental Goddess' series of oil paintings on canvas. She said, "he found that I possessed the classical beauty of an Oriental female." And with statements like that, of course accusations of incest was not far behind. Some people in China say while there might be no physical relationship between father and daughter, the oil paintings are a kind of spiritual incest. I am not sure about all that, but I am pretty freaked out about how nice this old dude painted his daughter's breast. I am betting he was generous to her... like any proud father would. LOL... Click on pictures to enlarge.


I think this is the daughter with her grandfather.



Add to the Gutter Uncensored, send interesting photos or videos to GutterUncensored@yahoo. You can remain completely anonymous and you can make up a nickname to be credited. Or just chose to go completely uncredited. The choice is all yours, just tell me how you want to do it!

--------------------------------------------

Thanks to ""

3 comments:

Tile Store said...

I got amazing feelings after seeing it.

Best Car Detailing said...

I want to visit you posting again and again.

Car Detailing Toronto said...

Your posting is my dream posting indeed.